The Ełk Narrow Gauge Railway – the recognized monument of the technical culture, built between 1910 and 1918 is the only one of its kind in the Warmian-Masurian region.
Ełk School of Arts – historic building situated in the city centre on ul. Armii Krajowej 21. Once – a tenement house with rooms for rent, now – a School of Arts and 1st and 2nd degree State Music School.
The „Solidarność” City Park, formerly called the Park of Queen Louisa, is a very important point on the map of the monuments of the city.
The Water Tower was built in 1895 on ul. 11 listpoada and was one of the elements of the system of water provision for the citizens of Ełk.
The neo-Gothic cathedral church dedicated to St Adalbert – bishop and martyr was built in 1893-1895 on ul. Kościuszki, formerly called Yorckstrass.
The Church dedicated to the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus was built in the neo-Gothic style in 1847-1850.
The Building of Higer Seminary – the historic building from the beginning of the 20th century. Since 1992 it serves as a seat of the Higher Seminary in Ełk.
The Building of the City Hall and District Office was built in 1913. The project of the building comprises three rectangles.
The building of road bridge, which is situated on ul. Zamkowa, had started in 1910. Formerly, the bridge led to the castle island on the Lake Ełckie,
A complex of art nouveau and eclectic tenement houses on ul. Wojska Polskiego 15, 38, 57; Mickiewicza 11; Armii Krajowej 10, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 33, 35, 37, 42, 58; 3 maja 10; Chopina 12.
The ruins of the former Teutonic Order Case from 14th century are situated on ul. Zamkowa. In a very distant past, the first watchtower of Yotvingans was built there.